Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Christine's Outfit System Example: Beach Trip

Hello everyone :-)

I worked a little on my outfit-system..... because I really needed a way to change parts of my outfit faster. And since I may publish it soon I'm giving you an overview of how it works here.

I recently bought some beach clothes and I think it's a good example for how my system works.

First of all I need to plan the outfit. It includes 8 #RLV-Folders in total (take a look at the Appendix at the end of the post to see what's in these folders):
Navy-colored top and shorts

White bikini- top and -bottom

Barefeet and  Barefeet+Flip Flops
Sunglasses and hair

 Note that these are the pictures which I made for my wardrobe (check it out if you don't know it, it's great: http://carlyletheassolutions.com/wardrobe.php), the lingerie is not part of the outfit, I include it in pictures which are not about underwear or bathsuits. And only the last hair is used, the hair on the other pictures is only there because I don't like making pictures without hair ;-)


Now lets get started. First of all I have to attach my CJOS-HUD. It is usually located at the top right.


Now I have to wear all of the above folders, click the HUD and hit Scan. The HUD will automatically detect all the folders I am wearing. Afterwards I click manage to delete folders which I don't want to be included in the outfit (I never change my skin, therefore I delete the skin from the outfit). If something were missing I could add it via the Add-Button (type in the name of the folder there, not the whole path, the HUD will find it automatically).

Afterwards my Manage-Menu will look like this:

Note that the menu-dialog may not be able to display all the names of the folders (there's a restriction by Second Life). Check the local chat, all the folders should be listed there.

Now I can reate Compilations. I just select Dressoptions from the Manage-Menu and give them names. I'm going for:

Compilation1: Dress All
Compilation2: Barefeet
Compilation3: Swimsuit
Compilation4: Topless
Compilation5: Naked

I leave Compilation6 blank, because I don't need it at the moment.

Now I go back to the Manage-Menu and edit the folder-setting. There I can select whether an folder should be attached when I choose one of the Compilations from the Main Menu (checked) or detached (unchecked).

I use the following settings:

Hair: Checked in C1-C5, because there is no reason to change or detach it
Flip Flops: Checked in C1, Unchecked in C2-C5
Barefeet: Checked in C2-C5, Unchecked in C1, because they have to be worn when the Flip Flops are not attached
Sunglasses: Checked in C1&C2, Unchecked in C3-C5
Bikini Top: Checked in C3, Unchecked in C1&C2&C4&C5, because the prim won't fit under my shirt
Bikini Bottom: Checked in C3&4, Unchecked in C1&2&C5
Navy Top: Checked in C1&2, Unchecked in C3-C5
Navy Shorts: Checked in C1&2, Unchecked in C3-C5







Now my Main Menu looks like this:




Lets go to the beach and try it out:

Compilation1: Dress All

Compilation2: Barefeet

Compilation3: Swimsuit

Compilation4: Topless

Compilation5: Naked


I hope this helps understanding of the CJOS can be set up :-)


Appendix: Contents of my folders








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen