Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014

Hello World

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog :-)


One of my hobbies is to create scripts for Second Life.... and I think that it's a shame that I'm the only one who profits from it.


Therefore I'd like to share some of my solutions with you.


Be warned:

I will include pictures of my avatar from time to time. And sometimes they might be considered NSFW or even offensive.

So if you don't like what you see, please don't troll about it :-)


Also:

I'm not a professional programmer, and therefore all my programs should be considered as not being polished. They work for me and I try to keep the script-load as low as possible. But if you find something that could be better.... performance, style, features, whatever.... feel free to leave a (constructive!) comment :-)

Also also:

English is not my native language. Please be polite and ignore all the mistakes I do :-)





Mmmmhhhh..... too much text..... so here are some pictures of me writing some scripts at Dutchie. I hope they don't mind if I use their PC :-)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen